The historic development
Today, P.M.P. STEEL S.R.L. is an esteemed and consolidated business that distinguishes itself with its high-quality medium-light metal carpentry. The company has its historic roots in the Plebani family, which in 1957 launched an individual company specialized in the construction of various types of prefabricated elements, from garages to construction elements. The first step in the company’s transformation occurred in 1985 with the creation of an S.N.C., a process completed in 2003 with transformation into its definitive form, P.M.P. STEEL S.R.L., thanks to the entry of the new generation into the company.